Church Employment Opportunities 

Administrative Assistant to Spiritual Formations Team

 Reports to: Discipleship Pastor
Direct Reports:N/A
Classification: Exempt, salaried, full-time
Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time salaried position: 40hrs./wk. or more. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Qualifications
Must confirm having accepted Jesus as Savior and baptism by immersion since conversion.
Must be an active member of First Baptist Charlotte.
Must be committed to the mission and vision of First Baptist Charlotte.
Must be committed to promote unity within the staff and church.
Must be committed to working as an integral part of the overall ministry team.
Must affirm and adhere to our statement of faith as described in the Baptist Faith & Message 2000.
Must adhere to the requirements as stated in the Employee Handbook and bylaws.
Must communicate effectively, responding to phone calls, emails, and texts within 24 hours.
Must have 3-5 years administrative experience in a high-capacity work environment.  
Analytical thinker with exceptional organization skills and a bias towards action.  
Principle Function
The Ministry Assistant to the Spiritual Formations Team will handle a wide range of administrative tasks related to the Spiritual Formations Team (301 Groups, Data tracking, Assimilation process, & Young Adults). This role will require communication with various volunteers and leaders, as well as event coordination and planning. This person must be exceedingly well-organized, flexible, and enjoys administrative tasks at a high level.  
Essential Job Responsibilities
Coordinate and execute a variety of events (i.e., retreats, conferences, seminars, EQUIP Seminars, The Collective, etc.).  
Develop content for selected social media accounts (i.e., Young Adults and 301 Women), and is technologically savvy.  
Maintain accurate records (i.e., 301 group attendance, RSVPs for certain events, Connection Cards, etc.).  
Manage Discipleship Pastor’s calendar, meetings, and certain emails.  
Be aware of overall church ministry programs and goals, and the Spiritual Formations Teams’ role related to these.  
Be a leader of leaders who demonstrates a passion for continued learning and education.
Ensure that excellent, effective, and regular communication is established with staff, volunteers, and leaders within the Spiritual Formations domain.  
Assist in writing projects as needed and assigned by the Discipleship Pastor.
Provide communication to all 301 Group leaders (i.e., group leader guides, announcements, etc.).  
Connect with first-time guests on Sunday mornings and at events.  
Input connection card info in to PCO.  
Oversee and lead Sunday morning Welcome Team and all logistics.
Recruit, manage, and schedule volunteers for Welcome Team.  
Send out Welcome email to all first-time guests.  
Create and manage 6-week workflow process with first-time guests and staff.  
Perform other duties as assigned by the Discipleship Pastor.  
Personal Discipleship Expectations  
Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible study, scripture memory and prayer.
Develop personal evangelism opportunities within and outside the church.
Financially support the work of ministries of First Baptist Charlotte by faithfully giving at least 10% of your gross income. Maintain wise stewardship measures over the remaining 90%.
Be actively involved in various continuing education opportunities pertaining to the responsibilities of this position.
Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to Glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purposes of First Baptist Charlotte.
Attend worship services each week unless ministry needs take priority.

If interested, please email your resumé below.

Weekday Preschool

Weekday Preschool is now hiring teachers for the 22-23 Preschool year beginning in September. Weekday Preschool is open Monday-Friday,
9:30am-1:15pm.Teacher hours are 8:45-1:30 on Mondays and 9:00-1:30 Tuesday through Friday.

We are looking for adults who love preschoolers and can keep up with the physical demands of 2 month olds through 4 year olds.

If interested, please click below.